Accio Firework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP))

3 posters

Go down

Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP)) Empty Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP))

Post by Fred Weasley Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Fred walked around pacing in his office in his shop. He was worried but he shouldn't be and plus it was a hogsmeade trip he was sure he would get to pop out from work to see Harry, his brother and his little sister Ginny. Hopefully they would all come since mother had had their permission forms signed. Sighing Fred sat down and started to design a new product for the shop. He sketched out how the product would look like and what it would do. He thought for a long quiet moment. Seeing as Fred hadn't been able to think anything up he decided to go the the three broomsticks for a small break hoping he would catch a glimpse of his friends and his brother and sister.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley
Admin
Order Member
Gryffindor Alumni

Galleons : 61

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP)) Empty Re: Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP))

Post by Elsie Pond Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Hogsmeade always took Elsie's breath away. She remembered when she was just a child and her mum took her to Hogsmeade for her first trip, stopping at the Three Broomsticks and pointing to an empty shop, declaring that she'd own it one day as her own library. Of course, afterwards, Elsie had the misfortune of spraying paint over the roof due to accidentally harnessing her wand at such a young age. Still, she traveled to Hogsmeade whenever she could and now that her mum co-owned a library with her, her duty became to visit Hogsmeade as much as she could to help run the business. Now, as she stepped off the Hogwarts express and made her way through the bustling crowds of visitors and wizard tourists and newspaper interviewers, she sighed in content. Although Hogsmeade was a noisy and packed place, she felt as if it were her home. Snapping out of her dream-like, admiring state, she reminded herself she still had a job at "Bart's Bookshop" to do and marched herself through the streets with a few "Yikes! Watch it!"s And "Excuse me, Ma'm, sir!"s until she found herself in a less packed place. She looked behind her with a smile and shook her head.

"Three Broomsticks gets all the customers!" She complained quietly but giggled slightly despite the comparison of business between her own shop and Three Broomsticks. She supposed that it wasn't the pub that gathered all the attention but the beautiful barmaid and landlady, Madam Rosmerta. Bless the woman with the more than annoying crowds of admiring males. Bless her.

Elsie sauntered quietly down the street until she reached Bart's Bookshop where she was greeted by an unforgiving wooden sign with three dreadful words on them: "Out of business". A frown settled on her face as she looked around for her mother. Peering inside the windows of the shop, she could see nothing but all the objects in the room covered in plastic wrappings, ready for removal. Groaning with frustration, she unlocked the shop with her key and immediately noticed the note lying on her mum's desk. She picked it up and read.

"Elsie,

A few men came today saying that the bookshop wasn't getting enough customers and needed instant removal for a new shop's arrival. I have gone home to find a way to sort things out. In the meantime, don't worry, I've got it under control. Go for a break, will you?

Mum"

Hesitating, Elsie decided wether to go to professionals to complain or heed her mother's words. She decided for the latter and made a beeline back into the streets and for Three Broomsticks. Making her way into the pub with a little struggle, she walked cautiously up to the counter where Madam Rosmerta was taking orders. Staring up at the ceiling and gaping at the size of the pub due to not having ever visited Three Broomsticks, only ever hearing of it, she carelessly walked into someone else. Yelping out, she stumbled back a little but otherwise didn't fall and wasn't injured.

"Merlin's beard! I'm so sorry-Who are you?" She apologised quickly but soon cut herself off with the question, peering at the male in front of her, she felt as if she knew him...but from where?

While Elsie waited for the man's reply, she fingered the permission slip that had gotten her to Hogsmeade, all signed perfectly by her mum. Now, though, she was having regrets. Why would she come to Hogsmeade only to find her bookshop out of business? It wasn't fair and Elsie didn't care if life wasn't fair! She just wanted her bookshop back.

Elsie Pond
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Galleons : 16

Back to top Go down

Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP)) Empty Re: Sunshine and Smiles ((OPEN FOR THOSE ON A HOGSMEADE TRIP))

Post by Kurt Collins Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:14 pm

((I hate life so... so much...))

Last edited by Kurt Collins on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate life -_-)
Kurt Collins
Kurt Collins
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Galleons : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

((Kurt you need a permission slip signed to enter this thread in Hogsmeade))

Fred stood quietly for a while until someone bumped into him. "Oie" he said as he flew forward slightly. "Watch it missy" he said quietly pushing his way around the girl. He stopped dead when he saw another girl flying forward. He caught her just before she hid the ground. He looked up to see a boy behind the girl. He gave the boy a glare and proceeded to help the girl up. "Are you Okay girlie?" he asked dusting himself off.

He looked between the boy and the girl. Did they know each other? Maybe he could tell they did go to hogwarts and that the boy was in Gryffindor but so was the girl. "I'm Fred, Fred Weasley you may know my brothers and my little sister Ginny. Anyways I'm Fred as I said before. I am a Gryffindor drop out as you may know... Ohh wait you should know" he said a goofy grin on his face. He and his twin were both well known in Hogwarts of course only for their mischief making.

"Hey.... I know you, you are Kevin, Korn, Kirp... eh not sure who ya are just remember you were in rmy house" he said looking at the boy who stood behind the girl. He didn't really like the boy he didn't know why. It was just one of Fred's gut feelings again. He eyed the boy carefully and than he eyed the girl carefully but eh who was he to judge although he did that lots with other people. Old habits die hard.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley
Admin
Order Member
Gryffindor Alumni

Galleons : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum