Accio Firework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivan Flynn Payton

2 posters

Go down

Ivan Flynn Payton Empty Ivan Flynn Payton

Post by Ivan Payton Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Ivan Flynn Payton

Nicknames:

Male

Blood Type:

Pureblood

Sexuality:

Hetro

Birthday:

October 3,1979

Year:

Six

Wand:

Apple 8 inches Dragon Heartstring

House: Will be filled by admin unless you are a canon

School:

Hogwarts

Patronus:

Hawk

Alliances:

The Good Side

Quidditch, Ambition, Determination

Dislikes:

Punks,Know it alls,and Jerks

Weaknesses:

Losing The Life

Strengths:

Amibtion Intelligence,and Life

Amortentia: Watermelon,Apples,Honey,and Dirt

Riddikulus: Demetors.

Expecto Patronum: Being with his father .

Dementor: When his father died.

Mirror of Erise: To Be Sucessfull.

Personality: Ivan is a very ambious 16 year old boy who always loved to be with his dad. Ivan has a little bit of a sulky side to him because his dad passed way and it made him timid. Ivan reacts deeply well to people but it changed a little after his dad's death. Ivan is very athletic and loves to be the center of attention by his mother who sorta of casted him off after his dad's death. Ivan couldn't believe that his mom would do that to him so he became a very temper person around her. Ivan is good for the most part but if sad he isn't impressed.

Hair: Brown/Messy

Eyes:Brown

Fashions:Ivan's fashion is normal and usually a pair of jeans and a t shirt.

Play by: Zac Efron

Appearance: Ivan is a fair skinned boy with deep brown eyes that shimmer with glee and he has a little bit of a tan on his arms. Ivan is very average sized boy and he has a few freckles on his face and he has a white grin which makes him shine in front of people. Ivan has a scar from where he was attacked by his evil step father who is a death eater and Ivan has the look of his dad which makes his mother angry.

Parents: Kendell Leon Payton /40/ Minstry Worker (Deceased) and Ashlyn Hayley Rayckn /40/ Dark Wizard (Alive), Warren Rayan Rayckn /37/ Death Eater (Alive) Step Father

Siblings: Eric Liam Payton /12/ Student and Patrick Ross Rayckn /14/ Student

Others: N/A

History: Ivan Payton grew up with two loving parents till he was thirteen then his dad was murdered and his mother turned against him. Ivan had always feared he would become a death eater his dad's death made Ivan very sad and he couldn't deal with his Death eater step dad who all he wanted to do was attack him and he wouldn't bare risk his life. So he always hopped to back at Hogwarts to be in a safe area.

Ivan's dad was Ivan's rolemodel and he could risk losing him. Then after he died Ivan would always sulk in his bedroom in his covers hopping his dad would return and he knew at age 14 he wouldn't he was dead. Ivan had to protect his little brother Eric and he did what he was told and he succeeded and he made sure Patrick ended up well.

Alias: Katie

Experience: Been roleplaying for a year

Contact Information: PM

How did you find us:Advertisement

Roleplay Example: Ivan sat in his room sulking a lot he couldn't believe his father was killed. Its been three years since his dad died. Ivan sat in his room on his bed looking at his school things he wished he could be brave like Harry Potter. Ivan wished he was with his dad and he wouldn't have died. Ivan knew he wasn't of age and he had to wait a year till he could. Then h heard voices and he heard " The boy is a little dork. Maybe he should've went with another family." said his step father.

Ivan turned and said " Excuse me but Warren I am no dork okay. What did I ever do to you?" asked Ivan. Ivan was harmless he would hope to be able to battle him one day.

Other Character: None yet

Last edited by Ivan Payton on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your image and HTML code)
Ivan Payton
Ivan Payton
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Galleons : 10

Back to top Go down

Ivan Flynn Payton Empty Re: Ivan Flynn Payton

Post by Fred Weasley Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 pm

PENDING

You were missing part of the application and some of the HTML code so I had to add it for you its just a little bit missing I hope you do to fill it in Smile

-Mindy
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley
Admin
Order Member
Gryffindor Alumni

Galleons : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

ACCEPTED!

Sorting Hat: Hmm nice, caring, you are so very brave although you seem to carry on much sulking in your life. Take one many things but is always a loving caring heart a very hard decision but I think I will go with

HUFFLEPUFF!
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley
Admin
Order Member
Gryffindor Alumni

Galleons : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down