Accio Firework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weasley, Fred Gideon

Go down

Weasley, Fred Gideon Empty Weasley, Fred Gideon

Post by Fred Weasley Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 am

fred gideon weasley

Nicknames:

Fred, Freddie, George (mix up with his twin)

Male

Blood Type:

Pure-Blood

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Birthday:

April 1st, 1978 (APRIL FOOLS DAY)

Year:

None

Wand:

Dogwood, Phoenix feather, 12 inches

House:

Gryffindor Alumni

School:

Hogwarts

Patronus:

Hyena

Alliances:

Dumbledores Army, Order of the Phoenix

Playing pranks, His family (sorta when they are not all fighting with each other)

Dislikes:

Voldemort

Weaknesses:

He does not listen to people, Weasley Temper

Strengths:

casting spells without saying anything verbally, playing pranks

Amortentia:

fire wood, lily flowers, honey, home

Riddikulus:

Lord Voldemort

Expecto Patronum:

The first time he and George starting playing pranks on people and their first time going to hogwarts.

Dementor:

Having to eat dinner with their annoying aunt and when Ron broke his toy broomstick

Mirror of Erise:

being with his family forever

Personality:

Fred was the twin who was more sarcastic, daring, and in words you could put outgoing. Fred likes to take a role as a leader during his pranks with George and comes to be much more cruel with his sense of humor towards people who he does not like. Even said so like this Fred is also very cautious with this and forgives people much faster than some others. Fred is also known for his good sense of humor. Fred is able to make people relax and laugh even during grim times. Although Fred does not take school seriously he is still a talented wizard who is very creative with his inventions.
Hair:

Hair:

Red

Eyes:

Brown

Fashions:

clothes made by his mother, comfortable clothes

Play by:

James Phelps

Appearance:

Fred has brown eyes and red hair. Of course its all the attributes of everyone in the Weasley family. Although they are not all alike some have messy hair some had hair that stuck up a lot every time they woke up the morning and some were identical. Fred loos identical to his twin brother George who was also born on the same day as him. Fred wears his clothes that were made by his mother and some clothes that he thinks is comfortable. Fred as a short stocky build just like his twin George and older brother Charlie but was taller than average height.

Parents:

Molly Weasley (nee prewett), 47, N/A (not known in the books or movie so assume ministry)
Arthur Weasley, Ministry, 47

Siblings:

George Weasley
Percy Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Others:

Family Owl Erroll

History:

Fred Weasley was born to Arthur and Molly Weasley. He has six siblings. Two older brothers a twin one younger brother and a younger sister. They all took on the attributes of their parents with the red hair and the brown eyes. Fred and his twin brother George got along very well together. They both loved playing pranks on people.

At the age of eleven Fred and his twin was sent to Hogwarts by train. There he and his siblings took the long and what seemed to him as sometimes boring wizard education. There he met many people and became one of the most popular gryffindor's. Soon after a few years when Ron started his first year at hogwarts they met the one and only legendary wizard named Harry potter. Fred like always made harry feel welcome and helped him during the years of school he had left.

In his fifth year Fred had left school with his twin George and together they started a business. They named their shop Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for the fact that it had all sorts of little shenanigans and pranks that were made by no one other than he himself and his twin George.

Alias:

Mindy

--

Experience:

3+ years

Contact Information:

--

How did you find us:

--

Roleplay Example:

Jia smiled at Damien. She didn't expect to hear he was going to or something along those lines. She wouldn't judge him and say he wasn't her friend if he didn't like singing it was their own opinion if she couldn't know better. "That's not a problem you don't have to if you don't like to I won't judge you for that" she said smiling watching the fire glowing and changing colors as the other campers sang. "You know if you tried it would boost up your confidence level" she said looking at the ground and squishing the grass with her shoes.

Jia knew people needed confidence just like how she needed it so she was able to tell her history to others. Not like she had a perfect nice history since she looked like she would have. Jia was all smiling and happy and never was she once seen sad but if you knew what happened in her childhood you would figure that she wasn't a happy smiling child she was more of a sad hollow child that tried to capture all her happiest moments on a camera.

"That would be great if you did I think I would like your voice very much" she said and looked back up to the bonfire. Being around the bonfire made her feel warm and cozy and happy because right now she had friends with her. It was just like with Adrian. She rarely saw Adrian now but that was only because he had his own friends now. Adrian would pop up sometimes to talk to Jia but that was just as rare as bumping into him at camp. Jia needed someone with her and not just as a friend she also needed a family and someone she could care about but Jia never found one and vowed she never would. Jia would keep up her promise until she really thought she needed one and sitting around the bonfire with her new friends she finally realized she really did need someone she really needed someone to care for as more than a friend but she had always had trouble finding that someone special for herself.

Jia suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when Elisabeth asked about her aura. Jia had realized she had a Hunters aura way before she had asked but didn't want to point it out. "Yeah I saw it earlier... Why did you join the hunters I thought someone like you would have wanted to be with a someone special someone that you could care for... I really guess I was wrong i'm not you so I won't judge how you are" she said turning away a bit from the bonfire. "I think the hunters color is quite bland just silver I bet you they would get bored of it if they had it for centuries which they have since they are immortal" she said quietly. "You realize you will be forever with that aura and you will never know your true aura I would have wanted to know what that was" she said.

Jia really liked to see peoples aura. It was a fun experience and it normally helped distinguish how they truly are. It was something that took practice or just using your periphical vision or whatever they called it Jia wasn't sure what it really was called. Suddenly the girl that stole Damien's seat began talking something about cheese? Jia shook her head. What a weird girl she thought to herself. Jia suddenly started to hum quietly to herself since she didn't know the song that the other campers were singing. Her humming soon became a soft singing that was barely audible from the sounds of the campers singing.

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no

Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show

I know it's not much but it's the best I can do

My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Other Character:

None yet

Last edited by Fred Gideon Weasley on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley
Admin
Order Member
Gryffindor Alumni

Galleons : 61

Back to top Go down

Weasley, Fred Gideon Empty Re: Weasley, Fred Gideon

Post by Fred Weasley Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

ACCEPTED!
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley